Please click on the links below and follow instructions for the latest updates.
These 5 LabVIEW VIs are designed to assist with the automation of Holzworth instruments making it easier to implement measurements and acquire data.
There are 5 VIs in this software package (.zip archive):
- UDP_finder.vi: Serves as a useful tool for discovering Holzworth devices on your network. It broadcasts a UDP message, listens for responses from Holzworth devices, and provides you with the IP address of the first device found. User can modify the VI to accommodate multiple devices.
- Open_Connection.vi: Initializes a VISA connection to a Holzworth device using a properly formatted VISA resource.
- Write.vi: Used to send commands and queries to a previously opened connection.
- Read.vi: Reads message data from the response buffer of the initialized Holzworth device.
- VISA_Comm_Example.vi: This VI provides an example that combines the Open_Connection, Write, Read, and Close VIs in a user-friendly interactive communications tool for use with a Holzworth device. It was specifically designed to help users implement and test the commands and sequences needed to be able to create customized LabVIEW applications.